Ready to Move In Property address: Banashankari 6th stage, Vajarahalli…
Phoenix Kessaku, 1, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Subramanya Nagar, West Zone, Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, 560010, India
₹8.50 Cr. onwards
The idea of simplicity in complexity, ‘shibui’ in Japanese aesthetics allows subtle and complex details, textures to exist in a balance of beauty and purpose. This balance of simplicity and complexity ensures that new meanings emerge and enrich the aesthetic value continuously.
Kessaku, meaning a ‘masterpiece’ in Japanese, our exclusive residential offering, is an exemplification of this thought, with an artful setting of diverse elements both formal and functional. Spaces at Kessaku are artfully detailed to embody the idea of a masterpiece in the truest sense and remain culturally pertinent. So luxurious large spaces flow seamlessly into each other, celebrating the idea of multiple use, while also creating expansive individualized spaces to retire into. The Kessaku precinct offers five exclusive towers, Sora, Niwa, Mizu, Faia and Zefa, inspired by the five natural elements and the bespoke privilege of two club houses Midori – The Garden Club and Kaze – The Sky Club
1. SORA manifests the home of the soul, thought and all energy. It offers 29 premium apartments with the privacy of one flat per floor and an area of 6,200 square feet.
2. NIWA symbolises the verdant garden nurturing everything from the very earth. It offers 29 premium apartments with the privacy of one flat per floor and an area of 7,500 square feet.
3. MIZU signifies the deepest lake whose waters infuse tranquility. It offers 15 exclusive duplex apartments with the privacy of one flat per floor and an area of 12,000 square feet.
4. FAIA epitomises the idea of vibrancy and energy. It offers 29 premium apartments with the privacy of one flat per floor and an area of 7,500 square feet.
5. ZEFA embodies the gentle zephyr that caresses and nourishes all life. It offers 29 premium apartments with the privacy of one flat per floor and an area of 6,200 square feet.
Callison, headquartered in Seattle, USA – Design Consultants: Kessaku is a compilation of residences that redefine grace and refinement through connections with nature. The u-shaped building exudes a sense of sleek modernism, ensuring breathtaking, uninterrupted views from every internal space. This is beautifully juxtaposed against the lush greenery and expansive decks that speak to a more elegant and balanced way of life.”
Studio Wrap – Interior Design Consultants: Approached the idea of “Kessaku” in their signature style of creating a narrative that encapsulates the life of a global Indian family. Breaking away from the norm of ‘branded’ interiors that have little or no relevance in a country that has a 1000-year-old cultural history, this project looks at clichéd ‘luxury interiors’ through a fresh lens that combines artful Indian taste with cutting edge contemporary design.
AWA – Lighting Design Consultants: “Our approach is to create a lighting design solution such that we can incorporate lighting seamlessly into architectural intent and detail. We believe that every lighting design solution must add value to the architectural formality of the project, including methods of creating a visual hierarchy by picking points of interest and appropriately accentuating different areas. For Kessaku, while all light accents fall into a perfect symphony, the high note is the crown of the building.
We take immense pleasure in inviting you to the perfect setting to live well.